What We Believe In At Taghini
Who We Are
We are a company or people engaged in the production of food, seeking to pursue truth and integrity, and committed to creating value for our customers, our team members, and our communities.
- We strive to be a company of diverse people.
- We strive to be honourable.
- We strive to be a faith-friendly company.
What We Do
- We feed our families, the nation, and the world with trusted food products.
- We serve as steward of the animals, land, and environment entrusted to us.
- We strive to provide a safe work environment for our team member
How We Do It
- We strive to invest in our people, products, and processes.
- We strive to operate with integrity and trust in all we do.
- We strive to honour God and be respectful of each other, our customers, and other stakeholders.
We are a caring team that puts the customer first.
- Listen to understand and satisfy the needs of others and work to provide solutions
- Seek feedback and turn challenges into opportunities
- Motivate and empower others to grow
We listen, assume positive intent, and then speak with candour.
- Listen and keep an open mind
- Demonstrate the courage to speak up and give feedback in an honest, sincere and respectful manner
- Share information, challenge assumptions and acknowledge mistakes/failures
We embrace creativity to get better every day.
- Identify better, faster, more cost effective ways of doing things
- Try different things, take appropriate risks, not afraid to fail
- Develop relevant and innovative ideas and take action to implement
We are inclusive, and through intentional collaboration, we win.
- Build and maintain win-win partnerships
- We value everyone and seek out diverse perspectives
- Recognize that the best ideas come from the minds and efforts of many
We make a commitment daily, to deliver results the right way.
- Consider cost, benefits and risk when making decisions
- Make complex things easy
- Operate with integrity to deliver results in the right way
- We look for simple ways of resolving complex problems
- We try to eliminate the habits preventing growth.
Bravery and determination
- We take risks while demonstrating courage and awareness.
- It does not matter how many mistakes you make: what counts is having the strength to start over and try again, with even more strength and determination.