TAGHINI FOODS is an organization headquartered in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
We are into production of frozen foods and we work with other business organizations, foundations and governments to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception, we have designed enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to food in Nigeria.
Job Title: Sales Representative:
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Working under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance, Head of Marketing Department and Operations Manager, the Sales Representative will provide all feedbacks from customers, suggest and design products for consumers/customers, synergize with HR, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Accounting and Operations Units.
- TAGHINI FOODS activity is a multi-million naira project implemented by the owners of TAGHINI FOODS who are boards of directors in several other giant industries. Their investment in food production is in line with resonance of World Health Organisation (WHO), and Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) on Food for Africa Initiative.
- Our goal is to be the Africa’s largest food hub with focus on food production and general agribusiness. We intend to strengthen the environment by promoting food availability at the most affordable rate to all and sundry. Activities will encompass three broad but interrelated components. First, the Agribusiness Activity will improve and bring new innovation to the ease of doing business in the agricultural sector with emphasis on livestock, poultry and aquaculture; second, the Activity will expand access to food by producing at the most affordable rate; and third, the Activity will promote investment opportunities for agribusinesses to strengthen their readiness to expand and scale up their operations. Taken together, these efforts will increase the volume, added value, and diversification of agribusiness investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new customers
- Managing company and customer’s expectations
- Reviewing time frames and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyse market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- BSc in any relevant field will be preferred
- 4 years of experience in Nigeria and working in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Business/Systems Analysis, Systems Integration & Deployment, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge/Content Management and Call Centre/Customer Service operations;
- Experience in Prospect building & Concept Selling.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS TO email@example.com on or before September 19, 2019